top of page

Military & Overseas Citizen Voter Empowerment Act ("MOVE") Act

The MOVE act affords all active uniformed service, spouse, dependents and merchant marines, stations inside or outside the United States, civilians residing or temporarily located overseas, and members of the National Guard activated on state orders the option of requesting an "electronic" absentee ballot to be emailed or faxed for voting.

Download and complete the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) and submit the form by postal mail, fax (517-676-6655), or scan and email to

The FPCA form used for this request is available at

bottom of page