- Summer taxes are due by Monday, Sept. 14th, 2020. After 9/14/20, 1% interest is added and monthly thereafter by Law until paid. Taxes are turned over delinquent to the County Treasurer March 2, 2021.
- Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic and to help keep our taxpayers safe, we strongly suggest paying your tax payments by mail, phone, on-line, or using the Township’s Dropbox. A receipt will be mailed or e-mailed if requested. If you need to come into the office to pay your taxes you can certainly do that. However, you will be asked to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask one will be provided.
- Payments can be mailed by check or money order (expect 7-10 business days for delivery). Credit Card and E-Check payments can be made on our website or by Phone. A 3% fee of tax amount is added for Credit Card, and for E-checks a flat $3.00 fee is charged. Visit our Website.
- The Drop box is located at the township front door. Payments in box during office hours will be receipted that day. If payments are in box after hours, they will be receipted the following business day.
- As always partial payments are accepted for any tax payments. A receipt of balance due will be mailed or e-mailed if requested.
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
- Summer Deferment forms are available to anyone that might qualify. The forms need to be completed and returned to the Treasurer before Sept.14th. Please contact the Treasurer’s office if you feel you might qualify and/or need a form. Forms are also available on our website.
- Current tax, payment and history is provided through the link below. Visit us at www.vevaytownship.org
Current tax and history information is also provided through the link below.
Shaun Sherwood, MiCPT
Vevay Township Treasurer