- Summer taxes are due by Wednesday, September 14, 2022. After the fourteenth, one percent (1%) interest will be added to the tax bill and will continue monthly thereafter by law until the tax is paid. Delinquent taxes will be turned over to the County Treasurer on March 1, 2023.
- Payments can be made by mail with check or money-order (expect 7-10 business days for delivery). Credit Card payments are accepted through the township website or by telephone. A 2.75% fee is added onto the tax amount for credit card transactions.
- A drop-box is located at the front door of the Township Hall for after-hours payments. Payments placed in the box during office hours will be receipted that day. Payments placed in the box after hours will be receipted the following business day. A receipt will be mailed or e-mailed if requested.
- Partial payments are accepted for any tax bill.
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Summer Tax Deferment forms are available on the township website or from the Treasurer’s Office. Summer Deferment forms must be completed and returned to the Treasurer before September 14.
Current tax, payment and history is provided through the link below. Visit us at www.vevaytownship.org
You may pay your bill at the link below.
Christopher W. Lewis
Vevay Township Treasurer