Winter tax bills are mailed out to taxpayers the first week in December.
Winter tax bills are due by Friday, Feb 16, 2021. After that date an additional 1% interest per month is added until paid. Extended tax collection hours are Friday,
Feb 16, 2021 from 9:00am-5:00pm.
Tax payments are collected at the township thru March 1, 2021. After that date Real Property taxes that are still due will be turned over delinquent to the County Treasurer for collection. There will be additional penalties and interest added until paid in full.
Personal Property Taxes will continue to be collected by the Township Treasurer until paid. Interest and penalties will apply.
Payments can be made:
- In Person – visit us during business hours Monday-Friday 10am to 4pm.
- Drop box – located at the Township’s front door. Payments put in the drop box after hours will be receipted the following business day.
- By mail – with a check or money order (expect 7-10 days for delivery)
- Postmarks are not accepted. A $25.00 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
- Online – by Credit card (there is a 3% fee of the payment amount) or select the E-check option which has a flat $3.00 fee (See our link below)
- No receipt will be mailed or E-mailed unless requested.
Current tax and history information is also provided through the link below.
Please call or email the Treasurer’s Office for any additional information.