Summer tax bills are mailed out to taxpayers the first week in July.
Summer tax bills are due by Monday, Sept. 16, 2019. After that date an additional 1% interest per month is added until paid. Extended tax collection hours are Monday,
Sept. 16, 2019 from 9:00am-5:00pm.
Tax payments are collected at the township until February 28, 2020. After that date Real Property taxes that are still due will be turned over delinquent to the County Treasurer for collection. There will be additional penalties and interest added until paid in full.
Summer deferment forms are available, in the office or online, to anyone that might qualify. The forms need to be completed and returned to the Treasurer before September 16, 2019.
Payments can be made:
- In Person – visit us during business hours Monday-Friday 10am to 4pm.
- Drop box – located at the Township’s front door. Payments put in the drop box after hours will be receipted the following business day.
- By mail – with a check or money order (expect 7-10 days for delivery)
- Postmarks are not accepted. A $25.00 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
- Online – by Credit (there is a 3% fee of the payment amount) or select the
E-check option which has a flat $3.00 fee (See link below) No receipt will be mailed or E-mailed unless requested.
Current tax and history information is also provided through the link below. *Please Note: Beginning Aug 1st a fee will be assessed by BSA for any tax information thru their website. No fee will be assessed if you are the “owner” of the property.
Please call the Treasurer’s office for any additional tax information.
Shaun Sherwood, MiCPT Debbie Blair
Treasurer Deputy Treasurer
Ph: 517-676-9523 Ph: 517-676-9532